Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Brief Blogging Break

I am 'waving' goodbye for now


Much as I love blogging, I am curently forced to take a brief break. If anyone has noticed the lack of posts over the last week or so, it is because I've been working on a couple of large university assignments. While one is finished, I am still hard at work writing the other, which means I haven't the time to write blog posts right now. So I'll say goodbye until next Monday, when I should hopefully be back. In the meantime, I'll still be floating around the blogosphere, just essay writing, not post writing.

8 comments:

  1. *sniff* We are going to miss you!!!! Looking forward to next Monday!!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. I was looking forwards to Monday too. It's so hard taking a break you don't want.

      Delete
  2. I feel you girlfriend! Take the time you need and good luck writing those papers. I'm sure you'll do awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope some of that luck rubbed of on me. I need it with this essay. Hopefully my tutor likes it.

      Delete
  3. I hope it all goes well!!! Enjoy your blogging break, even if it isn't a real holiday of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to enjoy my break, except I kept wanting to come back and write blog posts all the time.

      Delete
  4. *waves at Imogen* *sets out delicious treats to tempt her back as soon as possible*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those treats were so tempting I couldn't possibly have stayed away a day longer than I had to.

      Delete